What if Luxury Tile makes a mistake with my order?
We are not in the buinsess of making mistakes, as shipping incorrect products usually wipes out all profits. We have many procedures in place to help eliminate order packaging problems. However, in the rare occurence this does happen, we will fix it! We will pay to have the incorrect product/s sent back to us, and will send you the correct product. We stand by our business. We also understand you have timelines and we will do our best to get the new product out as fast as possible. Unfortunatly, we are not usually able to pay for expedited shipping (overnight, 2nd day air, express) to make up the lost time . Expedited shipping for heavy products like stone and tile is very expensive. We are a honest business and follow the Golden Rule. We will do everything we can to give you great value and a great buying experience.
What if you make a mistake with your order?
Example, you decided to purchase a polished product but decided later you wanted honed, or you decided you needed a larger size item. It happens, but if it does, we ask you to incur return costs. Return shipment costs are a problem for all businesses. The returned product has to be manually checked and then a refund processed. Most companies have to hire employees just to manage this. We do not want to do this, as it increases the product costs to our customers and our bottom line.
Returns - Key Points
• Items can only be returned within 60 days of the purchase date.
• Special order and made to order items are non returnable.
• We do not have Restocking Fees
• Customer is responsible for all return shipping costs.
• Items must be in the original packaging and original condition.
• Used items cannot be returned.
• Product returns must first be authorized by a customer service representative and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be provided.
• Samples cannot be returned or refunded.
• Please take a picture of the product packaging before it is given to the shipping carrier and returned. (UPS, Fedex, USPS, Freight). This will help us protect you against the carrier claiming inneficient packaging if the product is damaged during transit back to our warehouse.
• Cancelling Orders for products which already been picked up by the shipping carriers (UPS, Fedex, USPS, Freight) but not yet delivered will be given a full refund minus actual shipping costs. This also applies for free shipping items.